Monday, May 29, 2006

You don't envy me now either

That 50 hour journey from India to Brazil last month was a brutal one, but I think tomorrow's trek to Turkey may be worse. It's only going to take us 5 hours total to get to Ankara, but....our flight leaves here at 3:45 in the morning. Worse yet, we arrive in Istanbul at 6am and have a 2 hour layover before our one hour flight to Ankara. From there we are headed straight to meetings all the way through dinner. It's going to be ugly.

I did not get out of my last meeting today until almost 10pm, and we started at 9am. It's 11 o'clock now, about to get to bed, but ... I'm shooting for about two and a half hours sleep at this point :(.
I am however, now well versed in computational linguistics and the challenges of its application to the arabic language. Remind me please how I got here?

No comments: