Half the team headed home this morning, it's just Zach, Jack, Jon, and me left. Me and the boys, no surprises there.
It's nice to finally relax and almost even feel rested. Though I am anxious to get home and am not looking forward to going straight to work from the airport Monday morning when we get in, I'll take an extra day in a foreign country anyday.
We walked around downtown quite a bit this afternoon, it's overcast so no beachtime for us (fingers crossed for tomorrow morning). This place is pretty dangerous and dirty, Sao Paulo is much much nicer, but Rio is beautiful with it's mountains and beaches that's for sure.
Tonight is our final night out, I'm actually pretty excited. We walked around the area we'll return to earlier today and there are plenty of restaurants, bars, and clubs lining the streets. Should be cool, looking forward to hearing my kind of music for a change and the club we're going to is suppposed to be the spot.
Off to nap so I don't fall asleep like I have the past two nights out.
See you back stateside soon!
Navruz Mubarak!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment