Our house continues to degrade. It started weeks ago when the crap electrical wiring caused the light in the bathroom to go out (did I mention it was pouring rain at that time?). So now we have our ‘day’ bathroom and our ‘night’ bathroom. I’d left the day bathroom to the boys so it wasn’t a big deal to me.
Well now the shower’s broken in our ‘night’ bathroom. The tube that reaches from the faucet leaks so there’s no water pressure. I was so desperate the other night after coming home reeking of smoke that I got into the tub and cleaned myself under the faucet.
So I’ve been using the ‘day’ shower. The drain is clogged, which enables us to see clearly how brown the water is that we shower in ever day. Excellent.
There are also many leaks, but we’ve given up on getting those fixed. Our generator seems a little skittish.
Oh and I also live in a room that’s often filled with dog piss and shit. That’s the real kicker of the week.
Well now the shower’s broken in our ‘night’ bathroom. The tube that reaches from the faucet leaks so there’s no water pressure. I was so desperate the other night after coming home reeking of smoke that I got into the tub and cleaned myself under the faucet.
So I’ve been using the ‘day’ shower. The drain is clogged, which enables us to see clearly how brown the water is that we shower in ever day. Excellent.
There are also many leaks, but we’ve given up on getting those fixed. Our generator seems a little skittish.
Oh and I also live in a room that’s often filled with dog piss and shit. That’s the real kicker of the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment