Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fatty and Flaco update

I know you've been waiting with bated breath for this one.

First off, here's a pic of these little pups whose cuteness trumped the inconvenience they've caused.


I'm happy to report that Fatty has returned home (since last weekend) and Flaco is on the mend. He no longer has the luxury of his own room, Javi hit the end of his tolerance last night and asked Jess to keep the dog outside. But he's eating, he's gained a ton of weight, and he seems to be slowly overcoming his long list of ailments, including the worms, puppy pimples, and a swollen leg likely from getting trampled by a mother who was too young. He's rapidly becoming an annoying puppy, running around and biting us. But his means he's getting healthy.

He'll probably go home in the next few days. I just might miss him.


No comments: