We were there in low season. The idyllic beaches in the far north had no signs of life, everything was shut down. After driving around for about two hours looking for a place to stay, we found one at Baga beach, one the the party spots. It was not the postcard hut on the beach romantic last few relaxing days with Max I was hoping for, but it was just good to be with him, and stay in one place for awhile. The best part was taking the scooter out and exploring the area.

While I'm sure there are worthwhile places in Goa to visit, I can't say I can speak too highly of it as a destination based on my experience. Especially when you have Kerala just a few hundred miles away.
While I'm sure there are worthwhile places in Goa to visit, I can't say I can speak too highly of it as a destination based on my experience. Especially when you have Kerala just a few hundred miles away.

No comments:
Post a Comment