
Ben calls Andrew "Overenthusiastic Andrew" because he
has an absurd amount of energy and gets excited about
everything. He more than anyone took advantage of every
moment he had in Liberia. Our text message volume says it
all, he was without doubt one of my closest friends this summer.


Dan pretty much made my summer. He's the one who
gave me incredible amounts of responsibility and autonomy
and did everything he could to help me successful. Plus
he's just a really great guy. I owe him big time.

I don't know where to begin with my love for Elie
and Nate. They rock beyond words and I didn't get
to spend nearly enough time with them. Oh and
she's a badass cook! Miss them miss them!!
and Nate. They rock beyond words and I didn't get
to spend nearly enough time with them. Oh and
she's a badass cook! Miss them miss them!!
Roland. He's the rockstar of Minister Davis' team. Afterasking for his counsel on how to handle it, he basically
spent the entire summer asking me how Alfred, my
Liberian suitor was doing. He took great joy in giving
me a hard time about that one.
The one and only Minister Davis, or Natty B asany Liberian would call him. I'm so lucky to have
worked for someone who was so hands off and
supportive of my work.

There were about five guards who took turns sitting outside
our house on a 24h basis, all in their early twenties and most
studying at the University. Achie was super friendly and sweet,
and I'd always feed him since he'd usually eat before coming
to work at 6am and not again until the evening.
interesting to see you two together. You're both really
smart and you both talk really fast." Needless to say we
totally hit it off. I love this kid's brain. And he's tons of fun.
Urias! He was the youngest member of Minister
Davis' team, a recent grad from the University of
Liberia. Loved getting into discussions about religion,
boys, Liberia, and just about anything else with him!

Urias! He was the youngest member of MinisterDavis' team, a recent grad from the University of
Liberia. Loved getting into discussions about religion,
boys, Liberia, and just about anything else with him!

Lamin was the first and last person I saw in Liberia,
since he picked me up and dropped me off from the
airport. We had a handful of drivers we'd call to get
around and Lamin was realistic about how long
it would be until he arrived and worked late, so he
was always the first person I'd call.


No comments:
Post a Comment