Turns out at least half the people I’ve met in Liberia are also blogging about their experience. Some of them are genius bouts of hilarity (Sean I’m looking at you), others are things I’d thought to blog about but never did, others are things I wish I’d thought to post. Many are articulated better than I could have. Sean, Elie, Nate, and Myles' blogs (linked) in particular are awesome, well worth a browse if you are itching for more on Liberia now that my postings have come to an end.
But there are a couple postings from each of them that need to be pointed out to you, all quintessential elements of my Liberian summer experience. Check ‘em out.
I'll be following them to stay on top of what I'm missing!
But there are a couple postings from each of them that need to be pointed out to you, all quintessential elements of my Liberian summer experience. Check ‘em out.
- Sean, on the lack of musical variety in Monrovia (this one is so funny it made me cry)
- Elie, on the hand-painted signs that are ubiquitous in Liberia (that I meant to take so many more pictures of)
- Myles, on the abundant abandoned buildings (a much better version of my attempt at this one)
- Nate, on the local liquor he took great delight in feeding the rest of us
I'll be following them to stay on top of what I'm missing!

No comments:
Post a Comment