Sunday, April 30, 2006

you do not envy me now

Huh, this is a first let's see how this goes. I am posting from my blackberry at the airport in Mumbai.

Alright, this is what's up. I am about to take a 2 hour flight to Delhi, then I've got a 4 and a half hour layover where I'll have to get my bags, change airports. Pic below is from the Delhi airport, where it was 104 degrees at 8pm. Thank god that transfer didn't happen during the day!

We had to take a bus to another airport from there it was a 16 hour flight to Chicago, arriving at 5:30am. Layover in Chicago is another 16 hours as our flight does not leave until 9:30pm, so here we are all camped out in a single hotel room trying to get some real work done. This is where I am now updating this post.
From there we fly out tonight direct to Sao Paulo, a 10 and a half hour ride. Been blazing through a couple books, it's so nice to have time to read for a change.

You do the math though. That's right, 49 hours of travel coming my way (or rather now smack in the middle of).

Who's envious now?

Ok you are! Brazil here I come!

No comments: