While I like to call myself an early adopter, clearly I am behind the curve when it comes to blogging. After so many years of traveling and sending periodic and long emails to friends/family — some of which were even later aggregated and given to me as gifts, I’ve decided that a one stop shop for the full cataloge of what I’ve done and seen seems a much better means of communication. This way you can check periodically on what I’m up to, or you can ignore me altogether and not receive annoying emails about how much fun and adventure I’m having outside of the US. That and, I have to take advantage of the opportunity to try blogging myself.
I just got in to Prague. I have little interesting to say at this point and frankly am shocked I can form a cohesive sentence given my general lack of sleep over the past several weeks. More tomorrow, I’ll have a full day to explore the city.

No comments:
Post a Comment