a collection of experiences abroad for family and friends
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Koh Samui
Really what is there to say? Nine people hanging out at the beach for five days. In all honesty it was a bit painful, knowing that I could have been in Northern Thailand or even on another part of the island studying yoga. It is nice to have some time to relax and read I suppose, I am reading Sam Harris's The End of Faith and a book I picked up in Bangkok on Buddhism. We also went scuba diving, which was actually pretty important for me to do again as it has been several years since I last dove. I was at risk to have to take classes again, which would have been a real pain.
I have a well worn passport. When I use it, I record the things I'm seeing and feeling and thinking about here. And hopefully my family doesn't worry so much about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment